Verdant Basin and the earth did not yet bear a name
5 Posts
Ooc —
The girl asked he if was sure, and Sly could not help but to grin at her and then wink with a wicked flourish of his tail. “Oh, honey… I’m about as sure as any man can be,” he assured her in a sultry tone, hoping that she would not take offense to the terms of endearment that he had attempted to use. Some were against being called such things so early on, but Sly could not help it if he was enthralled with the female body and spirit. He was just a man, after all, and he didn’t mean her any harm. There was more than enough interest in what she had to say, though.

“No need for formalities. The name’s Sly,” the charmer introduced himself. She moved closer to him, offering a sign that she wasn’t troubled by his nature. The pirate was pleased enough by this that he did what he could to make room for her to join him. “Now, who are you? And… who’s this Dingo fella you thought I was? Thought that I was the only one this good looking in these parts,” Sly teased with a chuckle. The idea that his father could be so near to him was almost too good to be true. All the stories that his mother had told seemed to unfurl before him again, fresh and infuriating. If he was that close, it was worth paying a visit.
Messages In This Thread
and the earth did not yet bear a name - by Sly - June 15, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: and the earth did not yet bear a name - by Ruenna - June 16, 2019, 09:46 AM
RE: and the earth did not yet bear a name - by Sly - June 17, 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: and the earth did not yet bear a name - by Ruenna - June 18, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: and the earth did not yet bear a name - by Sly - July 01, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: and the earth did not yet bear a name - by Ruenna - July 12, 2019, 11:08 AM