Ankyra Sound Walking on the edge of something bigger
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Joining 
Cadeau had spent the entireity of winter and most of early summer wandering these untamed wilds alongside Illidan, however her sense of adventure was beginning to dwindle, especially after that mess with the snake bite during a voyage they were on. She'd survived thanks to her partner's help, she was grateful to him and so with the annoucement he needed to return to Rusalka for duties of utmost importance, she couldn't bear to see him go. Cadeau felt she owed him her support, he'd been there for her in the moments she needed him and for her it was important she do the same for him. 

It was what partners were for. She'd studied the wolf packs in the area long enough now to get a guage for what she was getting herself into, though Cadeau wasn't sure what the future would bring. She would do her best to ride the rapids and come to terms with whatever was coming, it must be something her father would have wanted for her. Besides, she needed to be there for Illidan, she knew underneath all that tough hide was something hurting, she didn't understand the extent of it but she understood how deep a pain like it could go. Friends helped friends and that was the end of it. 

There was also the selfish fact she just wasn't ready to let him go yet, Cadeau pushed the sentimental thought for another day. Crossing into the border of the territory, Cadeau began this new step in her life. She was joining Rusalka.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
Walking on the edge of something bigger - by Cadeau - June 17, 2019, 05:42 PM