Swiftcurrent Creek there's a rumm-bly in my tumm-bly
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
It was strange to wake up one morning and see blurry shapes, but it wasn't something that kept Larus' attention for long. He didn't really notice when his legs became useful either, at least not until Jokull and Valtyr started to putter around in the den. They were so quick to advance beyond him - in time Larus would become jealous over this fact, but for now he was simply stupefied. Their jostling always woke him up too early, and then if he complained... Well... The poor boy would always get a big fat bum in the face. Sometimes it was his older sister, sometimes it was his sole brother. Either way, it was bum and it was in his face and it wasn't very tasty.

The boy, having been asleep on his rotund belly, woke up with a start - for once rising before any of his siblings - and was quick to wiggle free from the bodies that had previously flanked him. He got to his paws and wobbled, only to fall after one step and go rolling towards the door of the den. Larus squawked in protest as gravity took control. And then, when he came to a rest with his face poking out in to the sun and his paws suspended above him, useless and awkward, he gave a terribly cry. "Mnnnaaaaahhhaa!"
Messages In This Thread
there's a rumm-bly in my tumm-bly - by Larus - July 23, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: there's a rumm-bly in my tumm-bly - by Valtyr RIP - July 23, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: there's a rumm-bly in my tumm-bly - by Larus - July 23, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: there's a rumm-bly in my tumm-bly - by Valtyr RIP - July 23, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: there's a rumm-bly in my tumm-bly - by Larus - July 23, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: there's a rumm-bly in my tumm-bly - by Valtyr RIP - July 23, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: there's a rumm-bly in my tumm-bly - by Larus - July 24, 2014, 01:33 PM
RE: there's a rumm-bly in my tumm-bly - by Valtyr RIP - July 27, 2014, 03:55 PM
RE: there's a rumm-bly in my tumm-bly - by Larus - July 27, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: there's a rumm-bly in my tumm-bly - by Valtyr RIP - July 27, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: there's a rumm-bly in my tumm-bly - by Larus - July 28, 2014, 03:24 PM