Golden Glade i wanna be the one to walk in the sun
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Sorry for the long-ass wait on this reply! I've been out of town for the past week and a half. I see that you're taking an extended break from the game, so I'll slap a quick conclusion on here so it's not one more open thread hanging around on your threadlog when you come back. I'd love to have another one with you if/when you decide to bring Dingo off PPC! It'd be fun to explore their familial relationship some, or come up with wrenches WHO KNOWS XD

The stranger was friendly enough in his response, which confirmed that he was indeed one of Towhee and Phox's new recruits. This put her at ease, and she allowed herself to relax a bit. Unaware of his thoughts regarding her subtle resemblance to his family, Raven had similar thoughts of her own. Damn, he kinda looks like Mom, she thought, completely and entirely unaware of his relation to Fox and failing to pick up the rather obvious connection between their two names.

"I'm Raven Redhawk, one of the alphas of the pack that lives here," she answered, gesturing at the woods around her as she spoke. "Phox and Towhee are my brother and sister, actually. You've got a great pair of leaders."

The ice effectively broken between them, they sat and chatted for a time. Raven found Dingo to be an interesting and comical wolf, if a bit full of himself. He was an easy guy to talk to, and as they said goodbye and parted ways, she found herself grinning and thinking he'd fit right in with Towhee and Phox. She was glad she'd gotten an opportunity to get to know one of her siblings' followers, and hoped she'd have a chance to meet more in the weeks to come.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna be the one to walk in the sun - by Dingo - June 23, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: i wanna be the one to walk in the sun - by Raven - June 27, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: i wanna be the one to walk in the sun - by Dingo - July 02, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: i wanna be the one to walk in the sun - by Raven - July 17, 2019, 08:50 PM