Chimera Fields We could fall or we could fly
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Realization hit Ibis only seconds after it had Breccan, and she quickly enveloped him in a hug. He leaned back into her embrace, in disbelief that he had found his friend without even really trying. I told you so, Mom! he thought triumphantly as he disentangled himself from Ibis, who was processing the fact that he was there and asking questions.

His tail swept in a wide arc behind him as he grinned down at her and answered her queries. "Yeah, we did leave -- my parents moved us way southwest, with some of my mom's family. I decided not to stay there with them, though!" he said, chest swelling with pride as he shared the news. She had partially been his inspiration, after all. "I just decided that I wanted to go exploring, and my parents weren't really very happy about it, but they couldn't stop me -- and I was planning to come find you, and here you are!"

He reached out to touch her cheek with his nose, as if assuring himself that she was real. "How are you? How have you been? Where have you been?" he asked, now taking the opportunity to toss a handful of inquiries at her.

---

Some time later, the friends parted ways once more with promises to meet again soon.
Messages In This Thread
We could fall or we could fly - by Breccan - June 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: We could fall or we could fly - by Ibis (Ghost) - July 03, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: We could fall or we could fly - by Breccan - July 06, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: We could fall or we could fly - by Ibis (Ghost) - July 08, 2019, 12:06 PM
RE: We could fall or we could fly - by Breccan - July 11, 2019, 11:56 AM