Whitewater Gorge viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly"
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Lokie was quite enjoying his time with Connor, even if he didn't exactly stop to take his advice. For him, they were two peas in a pod that went together like snow on top of a mountain. He was even more excited to see Rhaella again. There were some plans in motion, it seemed, for her to begin a pack. She seemed alright in Lokie's eyes, and so he held no reservations about joining the pack. 

It also meant that he could meet a bunch more friends! Connor and Lokie happened upon her once again, and low and behold, a new wolf! Lokie's tail wagged in a friendly greeting towards the new wolf, and he gave Connor a grin that said he made no promises about not going after her like a rocket. But, in an effort to heed his warning, Lokie went to Rhaella instead of the stranger, his whole back half wiggling back and forth in an excited greeting to her. He attempted to nudge her shoulder as a hello before his eyes went to the stranger, body still wagging. He wanted desperately to meet her, as he did all strangers.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
Messages In This Thread
RE: viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly" - by Lokie - June 27, 2019, 07:51 AM