Whitewater Gorge viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly"
19 Posts
Ooc —
At first he had stayed behind stubbornly stating that the pack life was not for him. He had left with his siblings to get away from that amongst other things after all. He wanted no responsibility for anyone other than himself and to the devotion he gave his gods. But then as her scent began to fade he realised that she was by far the most interesting woman he had met in his short year of life and that was enough for him to wander after her in the guise of loneliness. He made quick work of it, always staying close enough that he didn't lose her trail but far behind enough that she wouldn't smell him. He still wasn't quite sure exactly why he traipsed after her. He wasn't raised to be a romantic in fact he had always been taught that women brought more trouble than they're affection and beauty was worth so he didn't believe it to be that. Perhaps he really was just lonely after all. 

Finally he decided to talk to her and came toward the gorge, hearing voices and smelling many scents. He held back and remained hidden watching from the shadows not quite wanting to meet so many new faces at once. He spotted two males and a she wolf besides Rhælla and wondered what was happening.
Cameo unless spotted or noticed. Tag me if he is please!
Messages In This Thread
RE: viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly" - by Condatis - June 27, 2019, 04:17 PM