Whitewater Gorge viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly"
166 Posts
Ooc —
Her efforts for privacy are foiled, shortly after the auburn femme slipped into sight the boisterous voices of Connor and Lokie could be heard echoing through the winding ravine. Rhælla's lips - which had parted to respond in kind with wit - settled into a firm line as she turned to face the men wearily. 

She repressed the urge to curl her lip at Connor's patronizing comment, unable to go unoffended by the implications of her youth - resolutely settling her gaze on the woman as she tried to dispel the storm of anxious energy brewing beneath her skin. 

"Aye, they do," she murmured softly, gaze shining with a secret knowledge as she offered an impish grin. "I'm Rhælla, that's Connor and Lokie," the dark girl introduced, star-dusted crown tipping towards the males. 

And @Condatis, somewhere, the exile thought silently with a delighted smirk as the wind shifted traitorously - bringing the Crowborn's scent to her and drawing her gaze searchingly towards his hiding place.
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
Messages In This Thread
RE: viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly" - by Rhælla - June 27, 2019, 04:28 PM