Whitewater Gorge viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly"
19 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't pry his gaze away from Rhælla until she mentioned that the two men, named Connor and Lokie, were like children. Normally he would say that having a childish spirit wasn't such a bad thing but here, in front of Rhælla he wouldn't leap to their defense. He studied them for a moment and decided that he wouldn't be mean either and stayed silent, his gaze drifting lazily to the woman who he assumed was being recruited into this little group. She didn't look too enthused and he was about to offer his support when Rhælla introduced him and he blinked, a bit surprised that she made them to be so close. Were they close? Did he miss something? She was definitely beautiful and he wanted to ensure her safety and...well...admittedly he wanted to make sure no other guys tried any funny business but only for noble reasons. He quickly looked to her and was stupified by the way she smiled at him. He stared wide eyed for a few long moments and then cleared his throat nodding quickly "I'm not worried about safety, I am a trained soldier and while..admittedly I've never had experience in battle I  am sure me and Connor can handle things. I will offer my services as a guard to you and whoever needs it" he didn't mean to sound so gallant and cocky but it came out that way and he offered a smile, deciding it better to be cocky than to be a sweet simpleton.
Messages In This Thread
RE: viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly" - by Condatis - July 23, 2019, 09:22 AM