Whitewater Gorge viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly"
166 Posts
Ooc —
She could see that her words had had a myriad of effects.

Connor seemed tense, perhaps on account of the stern look she had shot the over-zealous pair. She was fond of them herself but it was obvious they were making Padma uncomfortable - she didn't consider whether it might hurt their feelings, she was concerned with putting the group at whole at ease. Lokie, however, seemed to accept the autumnal girl's growl as the warning it was - retreating hastily as he'd clearly overstepped. 

Padma herself seemed nervous and unsure - halfway between following and staying. Rhælla sent her an encouraging smile but said no more - unwilling to push the reserved woman. The nightwisp had been open and welcoming, but she would not force the girl to come along if she desired to remain alone. 

Condatis seemed surprised by her friendly demeanor as her gaze flickered to him - causing the exile the glance away and chew the inside of her cheek worriedly. Perhaps she'd been a bit too unbridled with her joy at seeing him. 

She offered a more reserved smile, "Thank you - I'm sure we could use more warriors. We've yet to actually train or spar what with the traveling." She detected the confident tone in his timbres but her opinion of his skills would be reserved for now - she'd never seen the Crowborn in action, though if he fought at all like his brother, Rhæ believed he'd be an adroit warrior. 

"Well, I'm going to get back before everyone else eats all the food," she grinned widely - it was obviously an open invitation as her gaze slid over the assembled group. There was a particular knowing glint when it landed on Connor and Lokie, thinking of the plump turkeys they'd downed earlier. 

The fae turned, trotting back to the encampment. They would follow or they wouldn't, it was their decision now.
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
Messages In This Thread
RE: viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly" - by Rhælla - July 23, 2019, 02:47 PM