Falls of the Hinterlands Call out my name
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
for @Priest and @Novae. PP'ing some minor behind the scenes stuff

She had outright refused to leave the general vicinity of the the area until she found Priest. She had told Novae to do what she wanted but to leave family behind was in her opinion a betrayal. It was probably the most brash and stubborn thing she had ever done in her whole life but it was because she had promised Priest she'd be there for him and she was too scared to lose another guardian. Novae had argued her down to them both slowly scouting and searching for Priest and the others, slowly expanding their distance. She had agreed but secretly refused to go too far. 

Novae had taken the opposite direction earlier but she knew to stay within howling distance just in case. Alula moved quickly but thoroughly calling out his name to the early rising sun, turning the darkness to a beautiful shade of blueish purple. She added in a few "where are you"s in Tsis just in case any other Sahira's were nearby, so they'd recognise the call of family. She was beginning to grow frantic, she hadn't seen Priest in so long and her father had vanished as well though she failed to notice it in her worry for her dark savior. What if something had happened to him?
B+I= Tsis

Messages In This Thread
Call out my name - by Alula - June 27, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: Call out my name - by Priest - June 29, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: Call out my name - by Novae - June 29, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: Call out my name - by Alula - June 29, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: Call out my name - by Priest - July 07, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: Call out my name - by Alula - July 10, 2019, 10:36 AM
RE: Call out my name - by Novae - July 10, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: Call out my name - by Priest - July 25, 2019, 08:58 AM