Swiftcurrent Creek but before you shoot please warn us
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It felt good to no longer hold what she had seen inside of her, the relief she felt was almost physical. She felt lighter, more free....

The silence from her sister ruined it. The relief was replaced by an even more heavy guilt and she slowly looked up to see Polaris shaking, the look on her face eerily similar to the one Lainie was sure she had made watching the incident happen. Maman's screams echoed inside her head and she shivered, revulsion at what she had done making her shut her eyes. If she couldn't see the horror on her sister's face then she could pretend this hadnt happened right? She sighed, the breath trembling and rough as she slowly moved toward her sister "He didn't mean it...I'm sure he didn't mean it" she whispered though she sounded uncertain and as if she was trying to comfort herself too. "Please don't hate me Polaris I'm sorry I didn't say anything I was just...I've been so scared and they left...I miss them...I won't keep secrets again" she pleaded with her softly, just wanting to hug her and feel close to someone, anyone again. "Maybe we can go look for them?" She asked her eyes brightening a little at the idea of the two of them hunting for their brothers. Had papa or momma gone to look yet?
Messages In This Thread
but before you shoot please warn us - by RIP Polaris - July 03, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 04, 2019, 09:18 AM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 06, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 19, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 24, 2019, 11:42 AM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 29, 2019, 02:14 PM