Redhawk Caldera Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Connor went silent as they traveled back down the side of the mountain, and Lokie assumed his friend wasn't going to comment any further on the matter. Had Lokie upset him? Rarely, Lokie frowned, but he did now. He didn't like upsetting others, especially Connor.

Once they reached the bottom, Connor began to talk, and Lokie's ears perked in apt attention. Lokie understood his friend's reasoning, but wasn't sure if he agreed with it. But, he didn't want to upset him further. So, instead of giving his own viewpoint, he said, I understand, Connor. I'm sorry I brought it up. He hoped there would never come a day where the scenario had to be played out. He mirrored the smile that Connor gave him, happy that his friend seemed to be okay. 

Looking around, Lokie asked, Where to next? Since the duo wasn't held down by a pack, they could go wherever they wanted.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions - by Lokie - July 19, 2019, 10:17 AM