Coconut Grove just you and me, sitting by the orange trees
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
They had arrived here two days past, much of that time spent relaxing on the beach in the shade of the strangest trees Bat had ever seen. There were clusters of what looked like fruit hanging heavy on their boughs and she even found one lying at the base of a crooked, scaled trunk. It was more like a nut upon further inspection: a tough shell covered in a sparsely haired husk that tickled her nose badly. She put the tooth to it, yet there was no hope. With a shrug, the yearling abandoned the discovery where she'd found it.

Presently, she and @Tristan were sat atop a big chunk of driftwood, watching the nearby waves. "I really like it here," she announced, turning to face him. She didn't say it but she was thinking about what it might be like if they stayed here a while. Bat was enjoying their travels too much to stop altogether but what if they used this as a home base even as they continued exploring the area? Now that she'd returned to it, Bat realized she didn't want to leave the coast anytime soon, though it all depended on her companion's take as well, of course.
Messages In This Thread
just you and me, sitting by the orange trees - by Bat - July 06, 2019, 10:42 AM