Cricket Creek Bog so peace be with every place that you had
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
aengus made sure that even though the orange flowers were a little wilted looking, that they had friends who were just as wilted looking. he didn’t want the girl to think that he imagined she was a wilted flower. the little bull might have been missing a few brain cells, but he knew how to treat a lady. they were perfect for the girl that he knew almost nothing about. it was like a childhood romance, except the kids in this story were distantly related – awkward!

when he’d found his way back to the flower pile, aengus glanced down to see if the quick silver flower-hunter had found anything that would have matched him. his eyes rested on the diseased looking leaf, and his expression seemed to fall. good news dad, i found a girl in the woods! but she thinks i’m ugly as sin. look at the flower she said reminded her of me. he could imagine the conversation going down with his father and then becoming the laughing stock of the den because he knew that his sister wouldn’t let something like that die.

the silver girl was racing back with a completely different specimen in her mouth, though. aengus liked the look of that one a lot more. before he could get the best look at it, the silver girl dropped her bundle in surprise and gasped. aengus blinked daftly before realizing that he was still clutching the orange bundle in his mouth. the young bull placed them on the ground and nudged them toward her.

“found ‘em in the trees way in there,” he gestured with his muzzle in the direction of the rare find. “i brought a bunch of ‘em because i didn’t want you to think i thought you were like a wilted flower or something but they’re all that way! i think it makes them look pretty,” he babbled off to the girl, trying to defend his reason of choice.
Messages In This Thread
so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: so peace be with every place that you had - by Aengus - July 06, 2019, 06:56 PM