Horizon Ridge xiii. everybody says the world is ending
166 Posts
Ooc —
"I suppose that is true," she agreed with a slow smile - thinking of how her own proud Clan of Veltigar had first risen to the throne (back when the Empire was the Kingdom of Olde). The history of the Lirean nation was long and colorful - including the tale of her great-grandsire, Mynds, who had usurped an unfit King and reformed the Kingdom into the militaristic Empire that still stood to this day - but now was not the time to let her mind wander over it. 

"I'm sure you're an exceptional leader, Sunny," the niteborn lilted softly, smiling kindly - it was a statement she wholeheartedly believed. "You've only known me for five minutes and you've managed to put me at ease; I imagine your packmates benefit even more so than I with you around." The exile could not help but glance down bashfully as she said it, hoping it wasn't too forward. 

"I'm not trying to keep my distance... it's just that, I need to seem assured and mature. I don't need my packmates assuming that just because I'm young or a girl that I'm weak and can't lead," the dark fae admitted, scuffing a paw in the dirt as she avoided his honeyed gaze. It was hard to admit this - this hidden insecurity - yet, in his presence her words seemed to fall as freely as rain.
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
Messages In This Thread
xiii. everybody says the world is ending - by Rhælla - July 11, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: xiii. everybody says the world is ending - by Rhælla - July 23, 2019, 03:02 PM