Shadewood Call me a monster
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Every word she spoke fueled are raging fire within, he was ready to pounce but not on her, he couldn't. He wouldn't let himself, he knew better. She wasn't in her right mind and he reminded himself of that every few words, but that still didn't stop him from growling back, fiercely and ferociously. He was angry, why did she have to screw around, why did she have to change, why did any of this happen, why was he even staying around? "I expected better of you Minori, so much better and here you are showing me you are nothing of your old self. You were something back then but now you're no better than I and that is unacceptable. You weren't supposed to be at my level, if you weren't so out of your mind, you would see that but since you opted to be at my level. Let me remind you how much its shit to be here cause look at me Minori, once a war commander now a mutt chained to your doorstep." He seethed, he circled with her, his head remaining low. He spoke truths that hurt his ego and his heart, he didn't want to believe he was nothing but a mutt. Yet here he was, speaking it. How far had he truly fallen?
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 12, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 14, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 14, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - August 03, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - September 12, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - September 15, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - September 20, 2019, 10:57 PM