Shadewood Call me a monster
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Her speech did not go unheard but her question stuck out to him, of course he would but then again there was that part, maybe his conscious, that told him it wouldn't be right. However that didn't stop his anger but what did was her confession at the end. Hearing her yearnings to have him at her side softened the hardened brute, although he didn't show it much, aside from his bottom being firmly planted to the ground. Her words spoke painful truths and she read him like an open book, something he once boasted impossible to do. His brain drowned in her words, struggling to keep up with her demands and as things slowed and as she neared, his mind got quieter. Talking more softly, his ears listening more intently, his body relaxed. He came down off his furious high and went back to earth, to Minori leveling with him. Though her words stung he couldn't refute them, she was no naive pup. Higoro was caught in his own web, there wasn't much to do but listen. Once she had laid her head on his shoulder, he kissed the top of her head, gently and lovingly. He was so damn conflicted, between wanting Minori, wanting her happiness, his own and his redemption. Not all of it was attainable only one side could prove victorious and he knew it would not be his. What was there left to do but join a different side, one that fought for Minori instead of fighting to have her. With a deep breath, he spoke softly, "You're right, you are your own person and you chose your story. I'm not your mate, I have and should never have a say in who or what you are." The typical Higoro struggled to say these things, wanting his own gain before hers but he was a soldier and self discipline was one of the thing he was taught and that was a time it needed to be employed. "You know by now I will stand with yoy throughout it all. I gave you my word and it may not mean much now, but eventually, one day, it will."
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 12, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 14, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 14, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - August 03, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - September 12, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - September 15, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - September 20, 2019, 10:57 PM