Blacktail Deer Plateau i don't care at all
<strong>here is a strange and bitter crop</strong>
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Kick-starting my Pura muse. Pura is obviously a little older now.

The after-effects of Junior's disappearance and burial were still rocking Blacktail Deer Plateau. Like his sister, Pura had withdrawn, but unlike Saēna - who was legitimately going through the various stages of grief - the grey pup's absence came about as a result of a bid to avoid the hurricane of wildly confusing feelings that dressed every face he looked at. Peregrine and Lasher shared looks that he had no hope in hell of deciphering, and he got the feeling that Blue Willow's actions did not match up with what her brain was doing behind the scenes. Everything was confusing, and Pura was not a fan.

He spent the majority of his time by the small, clear spring that he and Saēna had discovered on one of those rare occasions when Junior was not running the show. Today, his front legs were completely submerged in the water, and Pura was half-snoozing in the light let through by the canopy of leaves. July was hot, and he reserved the majority of his running around for the evening - mostly patrolling or hunting, both of which he was starting to get rather good at (for someone his age, at least). He could not remember the last time he had spoken.
Messages In This Thread
i don't care at all - by Pura - July 26, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - July 27, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - July 31, 2014, 05:19 AM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - July 31, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - August 01, 2014, 03:09 AM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - August 24, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: i don't care at all - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: i don't care at all - by Pura - September 07, 2014, 10:55 AM