Heron Lake Plateau i was playing Rock Paper Scissors with imaginary friends
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The boy seemed interested in what she had to say about her pack, which Liffey found curious. She was beginning to think that he perhaps didn't have a family or a pack of his own, but that didn't quite make sense as she could smell other wolves on him. She kept her curiosity to herself for the moment and simply gave Orochi a warm smile as she said, "It's nice to meet you Orochi."

"We live in a glade, full of trees and fields of flowers with a wide stream running through it. Actually, we could go see it if you like? It begins just at the base of this Plateau, so you can see the whole thing if you stand on the Southern ledge," she said. She watched him carefully as she spoke, still wondering what it was about her home that he was trying to find out. Perhaps he didn't have a good life back where he lived. Maybe he was a runaway. She wasn't certain how she would feel about that, even though he seemed polite enough.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was playing Rock Paper Scissors with imaginary friends - by Liffey - July 26, 2019, 08:56 AM