Lost Creek Hollow You carved a boat to sell my shadow
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Another thought suddenly came to him, OH!  And there's toads too.  They're like.. Similar.  But you don't wanna eat them, Mom said that!  Pause.  Then much more meekly.  But I dunno what the difference is.  It had been far easier to just make sure that small greenish creatures didn't get chomped in general than trying to express the difference between the two.  Sometimes she wasn't very good at expressing certain fine details.  You ever see a toad?  Maybe they could figure it out together, then catch it.  It seemed like the little thing wasn't moving too quickly along anyway.

He went around to the water side, tipping his head.  Um, can see from...  He went back along the bank and tiptoed his way down a rock and root laden spot which was less of a sharp edge.  He was the most cautious of the trio, so he kept a look out for that kind of thing.
Messages In This Thread
You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - July 26, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - July 28, 2019, 02:14 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - August 10, 2019, 12:34 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - August 14, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - August 20, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - August 29, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - September 17, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - September 26, 2019, 03:26 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - October 19, 2019, 01:33 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - October 26, 2019, 11:59 PM