Sleeping Dragon “I’m the B̸̧̧͓̙͖̜̥̪̝͇͕̬͒͋̋̃́̋̈́͛͠Ad̷̡̨̢̧̟̯̠̜̬͇͇̼͍̓͐̓̌͗̍̽̒̄͐̆̈́̚͠͠ GuY...Duh.”
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Private 
@Earp
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

He was having the worst time tryin’ to figure out a way through this Volcano and not steppin on no goddamn coals. Or inhaling some ash. Or even worse, breathing in some miasma of just ‘fuck you, die’ cloud that congealed down here. Or was it up here? Where even was he? Climbing or crawling? 

And an an even better question-
Why haven’t you turned back yet, buddy boy?
Well, maybe if he was inspired enough to not map out these dumb ass caverns, sure. But his ideal gift to @Krynn was to gift her a cavern for her work...to give her the Catacombs her prior dwelling hadn’t been. And last he had dreamed, something close had to be around here. A nook where the sky opened only just enough to pronounce the moon, and to allow a few dapples of starlit twinkle. A shelf of rock where she could lay their fellow Sahirian’s to rest. 
It was in here somewhere. 

And you’re willing to fuckin’ die for it, you goofy muthafucka,” he chuckled like the high idiot he was right now. Because in every which way in his life, torment  was there. And in every which way, he would be there with it, whether he dealt it, or whether it was his turn to get his back gnarled by glass-tipped whiplash. He could only endure it to understand it, and unleash it because he understood it. 
Even out of his mind on toxic fumes, he was somewhat coherent. 
A light peeked up ahead, something flicking and almost as prettily pure as the skull markings on his dream girl’s face. How nice. The ground was hot, thick, and it felt as though he was walking through the gates of hell, only to end up into the threshold of the furnace. So without much prompt, he tore off for the light, praying his wasn’t a hoax like the last 4 times he had gotten lost down here. 

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
“I’m the B̸̧̧͓̙͖̜̥̪̝͇͕̬͒͋̋̃́̋̈́͛͠Ad̷̡̨̢̧̟̯̠̜̬͇͇̼͍̓͐̓̌͗̍̽̒̄͐̆̈́̚͠͠ GuY...Duh.” - by Priest - July 29, 2019, 07:31 PM