Sleeping Dragon “I’m the B̸̧̧͓̙͖̜̥̪̝͇͕̬͒͋̋̃́̋̈́͛͠Ad̷̡̨̢̧̟̯̠̜̬͇͇̼͍̓͐̓̌͗̍̽̒̄͐̆̈́̚͠͠ GuY...Duh.”
The Crow
100 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Earp snorted at the trashy joke, if you could call it that, then he listened, nodding. Crazy eh? Earp always had his suspicions about some being more susceptible to being crazy and for Priest to be calling them that was a surprise. He always thought Priest would be the crazy one. "They won't leave."
He'd make sure of it.

Alula sounded like a problem. A problem he'd have to start working on. She was already driving Priest mad and that wouldn't do. "I'll deal with her, don't worry." He wondered how much he could do to sort out her Affinity issue.
"We won't put her down. If worst comes to worst we can cast her away."  It was a better option than killing another of your own blood. An option she didn't seem to have a problem with.
His obsidian eyes searched Priest for any more clues before asking his own questions.
"I trust we will rebuild here. What do you think we should do about the breeding because the pool is weaker and, well, we don't have room for deformed bastards do we." A heartless statement that made sense to the man. He didn't want to two-legged or sick mouths to feed because the mother, or even father, refuses to put them out of their misery.
He wanted to know if he should start looking, integrate them into the pack, then once formed and the heat comes that could make the next generation.
Sounds simple on paper.
[Image: jmXYq1W.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: “I’m the B̸̧̧͓̙͖̜̥̪̝͇͕̬͒͋̋̃́̋̈́͛͠Ad̷̡̨̢̧̟̯̠̜̬͇͇̼͍̓͐̓̌͗̍̽̒̄͐̆̈́̚͠͠ GuY...Duh.” - by RIP Earp - August 08, 2019, 03:13 AM