Hushed Willows I have arrived!
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
For @Sunny, but AW, too!

It was late afternoon when Steph finally found the borders of Elysium. She had almost passed it, going more north then she should have, but thankfully was close enough to catch a faint scent of the pack. Tail wagging, she paused several yards from the border, making sure her stance was respectful. She was a visitor here, and she didn't want to cause a rift in the alliance between the packs.

Tilting her head back, Steph howled for Sunny, and then prepared to wait. Her eyes and ears were alert, however, knowing anyone might respond to her call. She hoped it was him, though. She had thought of nothing more than seeing him, not any of the eligible bachelors that Elysium might have to offer. It had taken her days to figure out what her problem was. And then she realized she had feelings for Sunny. She wasn't sure how deep they ran, or how strong they were, but she was certainly interested in finding out. But, she had already decided not to tell him. He was going through a lot, with the loss of his mate, and she didn't want to put any pressure on him.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I have arrived! - by Steph - August 02, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Sunny - August 02, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Steph - August 02, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Sunny - August 03, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Steph - August 03, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Sunny - August 03, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Steph - August 03, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Sunny - August 06, 2019, 11:02 PM