Wapun Meadow One day I may be fine, but not today
105 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Backdated to the 30th
After his trip to the Vale, Sorin had descended into the meadow once more. The debate to head South had raged in his mind, but ultimately he chose to return to Rising Sun Valley. Being in an area he had some familiarity with, some working knowledge of, would be better than just heading off for who knows where. His knotted mind could still reason out survival at the very least. 

Sorin had laid down in the tall summer grass, a rabbit he caught just moments before in front of him as he fed. His demeanor, however, was taunt as a bowstring. Paws flexed and ears constantly swiveled as the shadow listened to the world around him, ready to either bolt or lay low at the first sign of trouble. Maybe it was the gnawing hunger that had chased him for weeks, or maybe it was the ghosts in his head, but Sorin found that he could hardly relax anymore. Like a trap ready to spring, the dark male was tense wherever he went. 

Still, this meadow had helped him somewhat. Its beauty, fully on display in the summer, had eased some of the pressure from his pained mind. It was so different from he had last seen it, covered by winters cloak. Then it had been almost barren. Now it was full of life. The whole meadow seemed to sway gently in the breeze, its rhythmic motion helping to calm the shadow. He was far from whole, but this place, at this time, helped more than he could have dreamed.
Messages In This Thread
One day I may be fine, but not today - by Sorin - August 02, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: One day I may be fine, but not today - by Kisha - August 02, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: One day I may be fine, but not today - by Sorin - August 14, 2019, 09:50 PM