Shadewood I come back changed i can feel it in my bones
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
So many decisions, when all it would take was a sleight of paw, and a dip of blood to set this bullshit contract ablaze. But Cry was no man of bravado, nor a man of useless violence. However, whatever dwelled in such a vehement prowl within, was. And it was everything in his power to keep it shackled. 

Phex spoke her piece, once again driving a wedge between he and what he considered his adopted daughter. This time he couldn’t exactly stop the floodgates as he seethed a low warning to her. “Amaya risked her life to figure out who had wronged you, under my own oath, and you doubt my capabilities? Despite my intent to bring you justice?” What little sympathy he could have even remotely summoned on her behalf was obliterated by her betrayal. And thus his mind cleared through the fog of held back emotions. Of weakness.

Phex, you may leave. And you, your children, and anything following your bloodline will never be welcomed back to the Keep, whether this ‘crumbling’ pack remains, or not. You have been labeled Traditore, and should any of the named degenerates return to this land, they will be executed without hesitation.” His sentence was final. And there would be no held remorse for her plight, any longer. Almost as though it was needing to be said, he brought somewhat of a hurt face to Amaya, saying, “I apologize for your efforts  being shat upon by the victim, Miss Amaya. Your mission is concluded.” 

Bringing his view back to Minori, his eyes Atlantic gems glittered a creaseless azure, pressurized and almost begging to dagger the dark bitch with shards of crystalline ice. “I’ve no need to point out how silly it is to argue with you, Minori, but you continue to try me. Either prove your capability to back this stupid shit you keep claiming, or take your roach family and skitter away.” He stood, taking a step before Gwen, in case the few peons wanted to use her as his reason for going soft on them. Regardless, Gwen could kill a plenty of animals- surely she would defend herself, wouldn’t she? 

I’ve no time to be a dancing dog in your pointless show. I’ve entertained your disillusioned ass enough.”

His words had only barely changed in their depth, but the chill could almost be felt across Teekon, itself. Minori didn’t exactly see herself flailing within the depths of the artic waters, but hyperthermia and over exertion would catch up with her soon enough-
and there his fangs would await to drag her beneath the dark blue sea.

The youth spoke up, and it almost made the ebonian draconian flinch. In what madness world did the whelpling bring to front his choice? He disregarded his lineage among filth and chose the winning team, it seemed. He didn’t know whether this was Minori’s own pup or whether this was Takara’s, but it almost made a disgusted chuckle choke from his chest. “Seems the decision of this one has been made-“ he snorted with a flick of obsidian aid to the baby fang. 

“Now make your’s.”
Messages In This Thread
I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Cry - August 09, 2019, 05:11 PM