Bramblepoint This flower is perfect!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Thanks for patching him up for better or for worse! Maybe they can thread again down the road. ♥

He nodded as he took mental notes: garlic for infection, lavednder and poppy for pain (oh was he familiar with the latter). He found it somewhat amusing to watch Okeanos fumble with his words as soon as the conversation shifted away from his area of expertise. It reminded him of someone... but enough reminiscing. I'll remember that. He inhaled sharply. Well, I'll be out of your hair now — and these woods. Should find something to eat... Black Hat trailed off into a grumble with a glance over his shoulder. He heaved himself up on all fours, lacking any sort of grace while he did. His leg still hurt like hell, but Black Hat was the sort of frustrating patient who fought tooth and nail to get back on his feet far before his body was ready — often elongating the healing process, to everyone's annoyance.

Turning back to the lad, he added, Good day to you — Okeanos, was it? Maybe our paths will cross again someday. Flashing him an almost sincere smile, Black Hat began to limp his way out of the forest, now in a surprisingly chipper mood, all things considered.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
This flower is perfect! - by Black Hat - August 03, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Okeanos - August 04, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Black Hat - August 04, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Okeanos - August 05, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Black Hat - August 06, 2019, 12:06 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Okeanos - August 12, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Black Hat - August 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Okeanos - August 21, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Black Hat - August 24, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Okeanos - August 29, 2019, 09:31 AM