Shadewood spare me the details
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
@Amaya had done well, leaving her cookie crumbs lovingly to their doorstep, her playing the Melonii as the fiddlemaster should have. Regardless, the singular timber greyscale woman led them with a determined and brisk pace to the borders. Cry hadn't known she would return so soon with the catch. But indeed she came home with the bounty, and that tended to be the actual Melonii. Cry came forth with the howls, melting from the forest like a true phantom. Greeting them with no hostility in his gait, his voice only came to be once he came close enough to hear better than speak. "Greetings, Amaya...and hello to you as well, Melonii." His tone was calm and appreciative of the presence of the company, though his heart was thudding as he wondered what brought the ones he sent Amaya to spy on to their doorstep. Hoping she didn't get caught in her mission, he didn't ask. 

Remaining as patient as he could, he awaited the meaning of this meeting. Eventually the seconds tickeled his gullet before he asked curiously "What brings you to  the Keep?"

Messages In This Thread
spare me the details - by Damien - August 03, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: spare me the details - by Cry - August 03, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: spare me the details - by Amaya - August 04, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: spare me the details - by Nocturnal - August 05, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: spare me the details - by Lumiya - August 05, 2019, 05:09 AM
RE: spare me the details - by Cry - August 21, 2019, 05:00 PM