Sleeping Dragon Exploration and Herbs
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Private 
Yawning, Novae sat outside near the tunnels entrance of the mountain while grooming her fur. Her cousin @Priest had planned to meet up with her that morning to scout the area for medicinal herbs and to explore more of the territory. The mottled wolf always found herself interested in learning the ways of healing, however she hadn't really known anyone experienced in the arts to teach her...that is til now. With the Sahiras now together once again, Novae knew there was bound to be fights among one another...or from passerby's. So Priest was gonna need a helping hand when he was unable to care for any injuries that may occur.

This opportunity also gave Novae the chance to know her cousin a little better. She had only really been close to a few of her family members. But now that she was gonna be living with them, she needed to find out more about her cousins. The mottled wolf remembered Priest hanging around from time to time following her sister Krynn like a second shadow, but Novae didn't think much of it. She was usually by her mom's side sleeping or playing with her littermates. Other than that, she didn't really know anything about her cousin Priest at all. And Krynn never spoke about him either, then again she kept most things to herself anyway and wasn't much of a talker.

Once done grooming her fur, Novae lifted her head. Her acid green gaze scanned the area as her ears perked forward listening intently for Priest arrival. 
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
Messages In This Thread
Exploration and Herbs - by Novae - August 04, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: Exploration and Herbs - by Priest - August 04, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Exploration and Herbs - by Novae - August 05, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Exploration and Herbs - by Priest - August 11, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: Exploration and Herbs - by Novae - August 11, 2019, 02:49 PM