Lake Rodney Everyone is a book of blood
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His eye twinged at the term bastard. It was different somehow, falling from his sire's lips but the only reason it stung was he considered it disrespectful. Despite the small flare of annoyance he kept a cool disposition, having expected and wanted nothing else but a cool regard. He wasn't here for bonding or fathering lessons, he was here to discover another part of himself...he couldn't give a single damn less what the man thought of him. He considered the offer for a moment and then shrugged "A more than reasonable offer and one I accept. Though please...it's Abaddon, not Bastard" he said firmly, eyes flashing on the term. For a moment he wondered how it would be taken if he told whoever followed Vengeance that he had come from their leader's testicles, if he spread the word that he was related. His lips twitched as he figured it'd simply be denied and he brushed the thought away thinking that either way he wasn't impressed by his sire and wouldn't ruin his own name by claiming relation...for now. He stood up abruptly and turned to move off, the need to feed pulling him away to hunt "I'll find my own way...if you would kindly tell me which direction from here to go" he made one last request and paused, only to leave when a response was given.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Everyone is a book of blood - by Abaddon - August 05, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: Everyone is a book of blood - by Vengeance - August 06, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: Everyone is a book of blood - by Abaddon - August 06, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Everyone is a book of blood - by Vengeance - August 07, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: Everyone is a book of blood - by Abaddon - August 08, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Everyone is a book of blood - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Everyone is a book of blood - by Abaddon - August 15, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Everyone is a book of blood - by Vengeance - August 15, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Everyone is a book of blood - by Abaddon - August 15, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Everyone is a book of blood - by Vengeance - August 15, 2019, 05:43 PM