Stone Circle Kill the beast!
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Watching how West interacted with Clay, the greyscale boy is still determined to figure out how his older brother got to be so strong. As days pass, he continues to grow, and Newt remains lanky—scrawny, even. What he does not realize is that he’s growing, just more slowly than his older brother.

At the woof of their mother, West is quick to separate from Clay. Newt inspects the younger for any injuries, giving him a wag of his tail tip and a gentle, almost motherly smile. He does not wish to keep mother waiting long, however, and turns to follow after West.

Instantly, his eyes go to the creature at his mother’s feet. His fur raising on end, and he lowers himself towards the ground, leaning towards it to sniff and jolting when the beast turned towards him defensively. His ears round and pulled towards it. Valette asks them what the creature is, and eyes suddenly land upon him. The spotlight is weird, but he feels a sense of pride to be trusted with such knowledge.

A coon… ra… raccoon. Newt tries to seem confident in his answer, but he is uncertain. This masked creature isn’t often on the menu like rabbits were.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
Kill the beast! - by RIP Valette - August 06, 2019, 06:36 AM
RE: Kill the beast! - by West Tyree - August 06, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Kill the beast! - by Nanoq - August 06, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Kill the beast! - by Clay - August 08, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Kill the beast! - by Greyback - August 10, 2019, 11:20 AM
RE: Kill the beast! - by Leta - August 13, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: Kill the beast! - by RIP Valette - August 15, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: Kill the beast! - by West Tyree - August 25, 2019, 04:34 PM