Haunted Wood I'm getting supersonic
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
59°, currently it is foggy and set during midday. Located in Great Bear Wilderness, haunted woods | ooc notes: yaaay!!

Their numbers were still low. This meant that he had to take up as much of his time as possible to scout the borders, ensure that no one came and went willy nilly without his knowledge and okay. Being one of the few to roam these lands, Vengeance was a little more territorial than necessary. Perhaps with more wolves to patrol with him, he would ease up - but for now, he would compensate. 

Watching from the mist as two unfamiliar faces roamed close to his woods, a low growl emitted from his throat once they had agreed to "taking a closer look". Chocolate strands stood up upon his back, defensively as he stepped forward. Though he was not alone in the woods, it was still unwise to start anything with two against one. Surely one of the females was roaming nearby; but for now, he would remain defensive. 

These woods are closed to tourists. He warned, ruby eyes watching the two carefully. Tail lashing behind him, bringing with it a wisp of white.
Messages In This Thread
I'm getting supersonic - by Vanity - August 08, 2019, 03:45 AM
RE: I'm getting supersonic - by Cephaloryn - August 08, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: I'm getting supersonic - by Vengeance - August 08, 2019, 11:53 AM
RE: I'm getting supersonic - by Vanity - August 12, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: I'm getting supersonic - by Cephaloryn - August 14, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: I'm getting supersonic - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: I'm getting supersonic - by Vanity - August 15, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: I'm getting supersonic - by Cephaloryn - August 15, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: I'm getting supersonic - by Vengeance - August 15, 2019, 05:35 PM