Whitefish River daddy's always on the move
196 Posts
Ooc — thalia
in the silence that followed, she turned then to look at him. he met her gaze after a moment, and she held it, despite the desire to turn away. she swallows, dryly, and wants to believe him. she does, in a way - she knows both him, and Aure, want to be good parents. they've told her, and she knows despite it all that they love her. her tongue flicks over her lips, fleeting. 

I want to try. then stay, she wants to say, stay here with me. but she knows that, no matter how long he remains here, she'll always be wondering, scared, of the time when he'll vanish. what she hates most is not knowing - when her parents leave, she is utterly helpless to know when she'll see them again. "ok," she says finally, acceptance in the simple sincerity of the word. "I'll try too. to be better" she knows she hasn't been the perfect daughter. if she was, her parents wouldn't leave so often, anyways.

and then, because she's seen his anger and it scares and thrills her. "you'll get them? the - the fuckers? and you'll hurt them?" this, she thinks, would be a pretty good way to mend the rifts between them. "I want to hurt them, too." 

Messages In This Thread
daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 09, 2019, 07:41 AM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - August 10, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 10, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - August 11, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 11, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - August 11, 2019, 12:58 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 16, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 25, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - September 03, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - September 05, 2019, 08:53 AM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - September 10, 2019, 04:46 AM