Coconut Grove if nautical nonsense be something you wish
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
He grinned at Tristan's affirmative response. When he had left his family a few weeks ago, he hadn't planned to settle down anytime soon -- but this offer had fallen right into his lap, and it seemed too good to be true. Bat herself was a scout -- and he thought she had mentioned that Tristan was, too -- and they both had a laid back demeanor that was completely different from his parents' philosophies on pack life. Besides, he knew that winter would arrive before long, so he would need a place to call home.

These inner musings weren't really all that important at the moment, though; Tristan had asked what else Breccan was interested in, after acknowledging that he was an outrider. "I'm not a bad hunter, and I was kind of training to be a mercenary before I left home," he replied with a casual shrug of one shoulder. Those were both useful skills, he knew, although Tristan didn't seem to be the type to enforce any strict rules or requirements of his future packmates.

With a little more conversation, it seemed to be official -- Breccan would join the ranks of Margaritaville.
Messages In This Thread
if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Bat - August 16, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Tegan - August 16, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Bat - August 17, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Tegan - August 18, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Bat - August 19, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Tegan - August 21, 2019, 07:46 AM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Bat - August 27, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Tegan - September 03, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Bat - September 03, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Breccan - September 05, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Tegan - September 13, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Breccan - September 17, 2019, 08:54 PM