Bramblepoint Black Hat, here to make your most wicked thoughts come to life!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Sorry it's so long. I got really into it! Lmk if anything needs changing.

His dull claws dug into the earth at the thinly-veiled threat as his muscles instinctively tensed in preparation for what could be a fight for his life. He fought with himself to keep his expression devoid of emotion, in spite of the adrenaline and panic whirling around inside of him just beneath the surface. Deeply, he took a breath to fill his lungs and clear his mind. He could not win a fight with this man; he didn't even stand a chance while not in prime condition, even with Radar's assistance.

When Black Hat couldn't fight his way out of a situation, there was something else he could fall back on: Business. Deals. Negotiation. If the monster before him wanted him dead so badly, he would have done it by now. But instead, he revealed himself to them, conversed with them as if they were comrades. Perhaps he did still intend to kill them, for he had little to worry about on his end, but Black Hat saw the opportunity to work his magic, and he didn't hesitate to snatch it.

He eased himself into the role. Think, think, He urged himself. When doing business, it was essential to evaluate who exactly it was you were dealing with. What made them tick, what they valued. He began to scan him like a machine. The way the man held himself was confident, outwardly and overwhelmingly dominant. Black Hat had little doubt he was anything less than the head honcho of his pack. He seemed to be the sort that valued physical prowess, judging by his own appearance and the combative nature of the woman he'd fought before. But he wondered how many of their members could offer everything he could.

What if I interrupt your hunt with an offer? He began. Your pack seems quite solid, but I believe I could help make it even better. You're in the process of settling in, yes? I can help with that — I'm far more useful alive than dead. If you're interested, I can tell you more, Was his pitch, except for once, Black Hat was the product. Still, he would not beg for his life, nor would he even come off as desperate to save his own hide. Even if it sentenced him to his death, Black Hat would stubbornly go down with his pride; he wouldn't want to live with himself if he lost his spine.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA