Bramblepoint Black Hat, here to make your most wicked thoughts come to life!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Yay, I'm so excited!! And no worries, I'm sure Ven's keeping you busy. ♥ I might just toss BH in the BWP thread because why not. :p Also, tiny PP just so he has Ven's name, lol.

He couldn't help but to visibly deflate with relief as all the air that was held in his lungs escaped from him in a sigh. Radar ended up getting the shorter end of the stick, given her obvious lack of fighting experience. While unfortunate for her, she was at least alive (all thanks to him, no doubt), and he wasn't about to push their luck by arguing with the ruddy man's decision. They'd deal with it later.

The warlord's verbiage told him this was a full-time mercenary pack. Black Hat had heard of many such bands before but never even considered joining one. While fully capable of carrying out such grunt work, the mere prospect made him want to snobbishly upturn his nose. He should've been the one commanding the underlings, not doing the dirty work alongside them! For now, though, he would hold his tongue on the matter, already scheming how to carve out his own niche and earn a high-ranking position.

You've made the right choice, good sir, and I'll be sure to prove that to you. As soon as we're done here, we'll meet you there, Black Hat ensured. Realizing something, he added, Oh and before you go, what is your name? After presumably receiving a curt answer, he would see Vengeance off, then finally turn to look at Radar, staring into her eyes. His gaze was not apologetic; it was neither warm nor cold, just... flat. The air between them was awkward, and he didn't have the energy to discuss what had just transpired right now, especially if she was going to get all hysterical.

Clearing his throat, he asked, Shall we? She wasn't given the opportunity to say much of anything before he turned to set off into the tangle, glowering when he was ensnared again.

Fucking hell.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA