Arrow Lake I'm only pretty sure that I can't take anymore
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The voice that gently beckoned to her was not recognized, but the moment the breeze drifted past the den entrance to graze the mother’s nose told her enough of their visitor. She unfurled herself from her sleeping children, a light frown  pulling at the once playful expression of the woman—wondering the chances of all three remaining in their dreams rather than witness whatever this visit would hold.

She swept past them, her expression hardened as she blinked against the light of day. Takiyok stood a respectful distance away—a magnificent creature in many ways, and yet one who did not inspire awe or appreciation from Stigmata’s other lover. There were many questions that begged to be asked—that pressed to her sharp tongue that she refrained from voicing. Instead, Ketzia looked to the woman who had treated them all so coldly—the woman who in many ways was a sister-wife to the pale dove.

She wasn’t keen on discussing pleasantries, and so she decided to take the first step of their conversation. “What is it you want, Takiyok?”
...you should see me in a c r o w n
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm only pretty sure that I can't take anymore - by Ketzia - October 07, 2019, 12:18 PM