Stone Circle In Upendi!
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph had never been so nervous in all of her life. Her heart pounded in her chest like it never had before, threatening to burst outside of her chest wall. She was sure it was only a moment before Sunny started talking, but it felt like a lifetime. Her ears perked as his words flowed, but it took her brain a few moments to process what he was saying. When they finally did, a breath wooshed from her lungs that she hadn't realized she was holding. 

A smile instantly formed on her maw that could have lit up the night sky like it was noon. Her tail wagged as he shortened the distance between them, rubbing her muzzle against his. The fact that he returned her feelings was nothing she had ever felt before, and her heart swelled with happiness. She nodded readily to his request. Of course, Sunny, she assured him softly. I don't want to rush you, and I understand there are things that are going to take time. Just know that I'm here when you're ready, she promised him. I've already talked to Valette, and she understands if I were to leave Easthollow and come to Elysium, she added with a smile. So, whenever you are ready, I am, too. It was enough for her right now to know that he felt the same way as she did. She wasn't sure how much time he would need, but she would keep her promise and wait for him. Steph took the liberty to attempt to bury her face in Sunny's neck, and inhaled his scent as if it was the air she needed to breath.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
In Upendi! - by Steph - August 30, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Sunny - August 31, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Steph - September 09, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: In Upendi! - by Sunny - September 09, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Steph - September 14, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Sunny - September 15, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Steph - September 15, 2019, 05:01 PM