Blacktail Deer Plateau PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye moved slowly through the trees, not really desiring to be the center (semi-center) of attention. She sighed, only wishing to be back with Ferdie, but was torn on leaving her children. It felt like she would be abandoning them for happiness, which made her feel guilty — shouldn't they be making her happy here? These thoughts circled around each other, swooping over and under in every which way in her head.

When she arrived, she immediately spotted a small red wolf sitting very close to Peregrine. Extremely close. Too close. A hint of a glare twitched in her eyes, but not due to romantic jealousy. It was the fact that Hawkeye recognized the color of her fur, but not her face. Where have I seen that color before? the dark female wondered in her head. She closed her eyes, trying to picture something, anything, but nothing.

Taking a deep breath in, she decided to look for all of the pups, choosing to sit next to Kisu's little boy since she had the same frame of mind... an escape as soon as possible. Looking down at the white and grey-ish blue dappled male, a small smile appeared on Hawkeye's face. His coloring was nearly identical to Pied's, except the spots were more grey than hers. The female bent down and nuzzled him for a moment, before turning her attention to Peregrine.
Messages In This Thread
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Hawkeye - July 30, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 02, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 03, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 06, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 06, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 08, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 12, 2014, 01:12 PM