Arrow Lake studying about that good old way
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
It was quickly revealed that this woman was from a pack and to her dismay had a missing child. Kazimir didn't normally go out of her way to do anything helpful for others that weren't within the pack but her soft spot was children and her expression fell at the news. Her firey gaze dropped to study Sakhmet and once she was certain she could identify the reddish brown, charcoal marked child she lifted her gaze back toward the pallid woman "I'm afraid he isn't here but we do keep a watch over the whole mountain. I can tell my superior and perhaps suggest we take a look but other than that, I'm sorry to be of no use" she spoke in a kinder tone her voice sympathetic as she offered what she could on her part. She wasn't even a respected member of Diaspora anymore, she was dubious of any real pull she could have over helping a stranger.
Messages In This Thread
studying about that good old way - by Maegi - September 06, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: studying about that good old way - by Kazimir - September 07, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: studying about that good old way - by Maegi - September 09, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: studying about that good old way - by Sakhmet - September 11, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: studying about that good old way - by Anansi - September 12, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: studying about that good old way - by Kazimir - September 15, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: studying about that good old way - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: studying about that good old way - by Kazimir - September 20, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: studying about that good old way - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: studying about that good old way - by Anansi - September 27, 2019, 10:16 AM