Stone Circle I need to find a place where my heart can go to heal.
105 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Sorin wasn't quite sure what had led him here. Perhaps it was the stars, guiding him to a potential chance to fix himself. Perhaps it was some ingrained sense of the year's passing; the knowledge that winter was not far off. Maybe it was the sense of foreboding that had gathered in his mind over the last few days, a sense which was heightened by the earth growling and trembling beneath his feet earlier in the day. It could've been all three, or it could've been none at all. Nevertheless, Sorin found his paws at the edges of pack lands. 

He stood a respectable distance from the borders. His expression was a picture of debate as the shadow contemplated his next move. Sorin still wasn't sure about joining a pack. Recent memories and old scars as still lingered. Some scars hurt as if they'd been made yesterday. Still, something had led him here, he was sure of it. Sorin did not know if it was instinct or his starry guides, but he trusted both regardless. He sent a brief look towards the spirits above, before throwing his head back in a ragged howl for whomever lead this pack. Then he sat down, letting the gathering darkness wrap around his haggard form and haunted eyes.
Messages In This Thread
I need to find a place where my heart can go to heal. - by Sorin - September 10, 2019, 12:40 AM