Haunted Wood This sandwich is the most evil thing you could think of?!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Tacking on an ending with permission. ♥

Black Hat was not a generous creature. Despite the fact that this was a lesson, he intended to put Radar in her place — beneath him. And so, she didn't get an opportunity to gather her breath nor her thoughts. His grip remained firm as he shoved forwards with every ounce of his weight. He rose on his hind legs as he did, intending to down her in one smooth movement.

Only when he succeeded did Black Hat release his grip, but he kept a paw on her to ensure she stayed down. After a bout of panting, he said, I'll admit it was a bold move to take me off-guard, especially coming from you... but you still have much to learn. He lifted his weight from her then and turned to leave, only stopping to regard Radar from over his shoulder blade. That's enough for today. Sharpen your skills, I will test your improvement in due time. Be ever ready, Radar. With that, Black Hat departed.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
RE: This sandwich is the most evil thing you could think of?! - by Black Hat - October 04, 2019, 06:10 PM