Hideaway Strath Did you think that money was heaven sent?
84 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Why did she want to join? She had some trouble understanding the question at first, but she was pretty sure she understood the gist. She felt like there were a few reasons. She obviously didn't know much about Asterism Grove, but if someone like Rye called it home, then there must be something special about it. Well, it's close to the forest where Rye and I met, and that's where I stayed with my family before I got lost. They are gone now, but I want to stay close in case they return, Effie explained. I also want to use my knowledge to help others, and I was hoping I could do that here. She glanced to Rye and smiled shyly at him, her face heating again before she looked back to Towhee and continued. I'd really like to be a part of a pack, and after meeting Rye and hearing him talk about his home, I'd really like it to be my home too. Was that too much? Maybe she should have kept that last part to herself, but she didn't know how else to convey her worthiness. 

The ground began to rumble beneath them, making her tense and forcing her to steady herself to keep from falling. Her ears flattened briefly as unease settled in her chest. What were those sounds? They didn't seem like they were anything good, and she worried what could be causing the ground to shake. When things quieted, she gave Rye a reassuring smile before focusing back on his leader. 

Let me know if I'm not interpreting Towhee's communication methods correctly. I'm going on the assumption that Effie wouldn't be able to understand the signing but would be able to make out enough of the words to understand what she is saying.
All the variety,
all the charm,
all the beauty of life
is made up of light and shadow
Messages In This Thread
Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 08:02 PM