Fox's Glade [BWP2] Hold me while the world burns
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
@Valiant @Easy I'm going to PP for smoothness lemme know if this isn't okay. @Steph they're all on the edge of Stone Circle deeper in the forest
He had quickly left with Valiant and Steph in tow. They had been searching the mountains when the rumblings had started to grow worse and the rocks grew loose and fell in certain areas. Trees fell and the ground eventually started to shake and vibrate violently enough to make it hard to walk. He had urged his sister to take Valiant ahead giving directions when needed and keeping all senses alert. Just when he thought he was safe the earth roared and a giant crack from a distance could be heard following the most hideous sound. It sounded like the world was falling apart and he would later find out that it was a landslide coming from the ridge.

He gasped as he hurried Valiant and Easy toward the forest, he could hear the shrieking of the foxes within but they seemed like they were staying put which meant it was the safest place. He was exhausted, he feared his son would be too but his eyes were panicked and his thoughts were only on Steph and Minnow. From ahead came a horrible sound, a deafening cracking and rumbling before a roaring filled his ears as if the earth was falling yet again. He spotted the ridge ahead, above the trees and saw rocks falling and earth sliding down at high speeds. He gasped and howled "Steph!!! Minnow!! Are you around? Its Sunny!" His voice was desperate and sharp as he repeated this howl many times, urging them to move closer until he could smell the faintest parts of Easthollow. They were on the borders, he exhaled and placed distressed and rigid with fear that Easthollow had been damaged or worse, destroyed. 
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
[BWP2] Hold me while the world burns - by Sunny - September 17, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: [BWP2] Hold me while the world burns - by Steph - September 17, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: [BWP2] Hold me while the world burns - by Sunny - September 22, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: [BWP2] Hold me while the world burns - by Valiant - September 24, 2019, 10:57 PM