Fox's Glade [BWP2] Hold me while the world burns
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph was scrambling. The loud sounds and shaking ground were horrifying, and something that she had never experienced before. Had Valette ever gone through this? She had been heading to her mother's den when Sunny's call rang out. What was he doing here? Collecting Minnow? She turned and headed in his direction. The smaller vibrations were easy enough to run through, but the larger ones required that she stopped until they did.

She couldn't help her tail wag when Sunny came into view, and noticed Valiant and Easy were with him. She gave smiles to all as she came to a stop before them. A concerned expression was given to Sunny. Are you all alright? she asked, wondering if Elysium had been hit too hard for them to stay there.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
[BWP2] Hold me while the world burns - by Sunny - September 17, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: [BWP2] Hold me while the world burns - by Steph - September 17, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: [BWP2] Hold me while the world burns - by Sunny - September 22, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: [BWP2] Hold me while the world burns - by Valiant - September 24, 2019, 10:57 PM