Blackfeather Woods helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

for a moment, reed wants to be offended, her neck bristling: but maegi's clarification puts things to rights, instead causing the red-flame woman to look away quickly. no, of course maegi would have no reason to know, would she, if she's been here? "well," reed begins, pausing to draw in a breath and look at her friend once more.

"undersea is no more. no one lives on the island now," she explains. "seelie and her family - i think they went to their homeland... i'm not sure where my brother or mother left to. i studied under a woman for a while, though i never learned her name, and i've been traveling alone for some time since." the further away from them she gets, the more her time spent with the witch feels like an odd dream, out of place with the rest of her history--she's eager to be done with all of that now. "but - how about you? what is this place?" she knows maegi is important, somehow, here; frankly, she looks so at home in the shadows its hard to even picture her in the sandy beaches of undersea now.
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Maegi - September 22, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Reed Wolf - September 26, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Maegi - September 26, 2019, 08:51 PM