Lost Creek Hollow i'm an animal ; you're an animal
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman had managed to push herself to hunt. Prey was disappearing fast and she almost wished she'd left. Kept going. But she didn't. 
The measly meal of a groundhog hung from her jaw as she went to find a place to spend what felt like the last days in this world in peace. They were probably all going to die so...

Another member was laying down and she wandered over, looking to make some sort of relationship. She'd not mingled much whilst healing but was doing her best. 
"Hey there," she greeted, her tail waving softly, placing the groundhog down. His leg was held at a slightly odd angle, but she didn't pay too much mind to it. If there was an issue it was unlikely she could help. She could deal with open, bleeding wounds until someone qualified came. But that was it really.

"Hungry?"
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
i'm an animal ; you're an animal - by Mink - September 20, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i'm an animal ; you're an animal - by Flicker - September 23, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: i'm an animal ; you're an animal - by Mink - October 01, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: i'm an animal ; you're an animal - by Flicker - October 13, 2019, 05:36 AM