Heron Lake Plateau i still get a little scared of something new !
3 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Minori or @Issun for Kamui perhaps? 0-: kind of made some assumptions but let me know if they're not okay !!

⋆ ‧ ₊ ˚Her tail wiggled at her hindquarters when the scent of others overwhelmed her senses. It almost seemed like a small group lingered in the area, or perhaps the beginnings of something bigger. She had been alone for so long! How could she not rush in to see who waited upon the plateau? Her feminine shape clambered up the slopes to be greeted with such a lush sight. Vegetation and the occasion bird, signs that life may be found here. How joyous!

A sound escaped her and while it teetered on a howl, it seemed almost like a trilling noise. "Hello, hello!" She announced eagerly through her call. "Can I meet you?" Another called lightly echoed out from her throat into the air before an excited whine followed. Oh how she was desperate to see another wolf.
chinese & common
for chinese, hover !
Messages In This Thread
i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Mazu - September 21, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Mazu - September 22, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: i still get a little scared of something new ! - by Mazu - September 27, 2019, 01:12 PM