Haunted Wood seven devils in my house
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A growl begins to rumble within his throat as she defends herself against his words. Hunting and practicing your battle techniques on prey is a waste of time? Even if it may feed you, or another? He snapped, teeth clicking as he sneered at her. His tone rising this time as he was beginning to lost interest in this brat. Tail behind him lashing as his patience grew thin, behind those ruby eyes, daggers stared right at the young whelp as he continued to close the distance between them. 

I know enough. Lazy. Spoiled. A good for nothing. You believe that life should take it easy on you because your mother passed away, but I'm here to make you stronger than that. And just like that, he became her opponent. A living, breathing opponent who will bite back. One she had to work against in order to learn anything, to learn something than a log who will sit and take it no matter how weak your hits were. With a lunge he snapped at her smaller body, teeth hungry to draw blood. He would not go easy on her just for being a youth, for being new - should she remain, to obtain a higher rank one would have to fight to obtain it - fight to keep it.
Messages In This Thread
seven devils in my house - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: seven devils in my house - by Vengeance - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: seven devils in my house - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: seven devils in my house - by Vengeance - September 28, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: seven devils in my house - by Hela - September 28, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: seven devils in my house - by Vengeance - October 06, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: seven devils in my house - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: seven devils in my house - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: seven devils in my house - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: seven devils in my house - by Vengeance - October 13, 2019, 08:21 AM
RE: seven devils in my house - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 11:45 AM