Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
I look forward to seeing where this pair goes in the future! Thank you for the thread. ♥

He watched her eager mind absorb the information like a sponge from the windows of her eyes, and this pleased him greatly. There was so much potential in this girl, he was impatient to see the final product of all his hard work.

Very well. And go see Serem about that face wound before it festers, He ordered; it wouldn't do to have his blossoming pupil be put out of commission due to something preventable.

Black Hat saw Hela off, then turned to walk off the remaining energy from their brief faux spar.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Black Hat - October 11, 2019, 10:43 AM